NVIDIA PhysX 9.17.0524
PhysX - physical engine for simulation of physical phenomena in computer games, adapted to accelerate physical calculations on graphics chips NVIDIA with the architecture of CUDA. PhysX can also perform calculations using a conventional processor. Thanks to PhysX, real-time games play out the physics of the behavior of the bodies in the game: the walls are realistically destroyed, the trees bend and break in the wind, streams of water and smoke are flowing and interacting with objects.
|Category||System / Компоненты и дополнения|
|System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Vista, Windows XP|
|License||Free of charge|
NVIDIA PhysX features
- Explosions pick up dust and debris.
- Characters with complex geometries move realistically .
- Zre ranged weapons with incredible effects.
- Fabrics naturally fly and tear.
- Dense smoke and fog swirl around the object while moving .
NVIDIA PhysX download for free
Download for free NVIDIA PhysX for Windows 7 and Windows 8 from the official site. Our site tracks all software updates in order that you have the latest version of PhysX.