Rufus is a free utility that helps you format and create a bootable USB Flash drive. According to the developer, Rufus creates a bootable USB flash drive Windows twice as fast as similar programs. Rufus can create installation DVDs with Windows and Linux. How to use Rufus and how to create a bootable USB flash drive Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10, read below!
Rufus can create a bootable USB flash drive and you will be able to:
- Create a bootable USB- disk from the bootable ISO image (Windows, Linux, UEFI) .
- Work on systems that do not have the operating system installed.
- Flash the BIOS or other firmware from DOS.
- Запустить низкоуровневую утилиту с флешки.
Rufus download for free
Download Rufus free in Russian from the official website of Rufus. We track all updates of the program in order that you have the latest version of Rufus.
How to create a bootable USB flash drive Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Insert a USB flash drive with a volume larger than the ISO image of Windows. Make sure that the USB flash drive is empty or there is nothing important on it.
- Launch Rufus.
- §The Device "is your USB flash drive on which you need to write the installation disc with Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- "Partition scheme and type of system interface" - MBR for a computer with BIOS.
- "File system "- FAT32 or NTFS.
- «Size кластера» - 4096 байт.
- "New Volume Label" - write what you want.
- "Formatting Options" - must be checked for the items "Quick Format" and "Create Boot Disk".
- In the drop-down menu, select "ISO image ", click the icons in optical drive and select the ISO-image Windows.
- Выбираем «Стандартная установка Windows» чтобы установить Windows на любой компьютер или ноутбук.
- Press "Start" - the warning "Warning all data on the disk will be destroyed" appears and click "OK".